Concrete Walkways and Sidewalks
There are quite a few ways to enhance your property, ensuring that you have the best-looking home possible. The things you do to your property can make a huge difference, and if you have a lot of space, it may be helpful to add a concrete walkway or sidewalk. No matter if you’re looking to install a brand new walkway or sidewalk, or you need to repair what’s currently on your property, it’s crucial to find the right team who can get the job done right. It’s important to have a team with experience, knowledge, resources, and expertise in providing the highest level of service possible.
At Delray Beach Concrete Contractor, we work hard to ensure our customers get the highest level of service possible. We go above and beyond because we truly care about your needs as one of our neighbors. Here are some of the ways that our team can help you:
- Concrete Walkways: A concrete walkway can add significant value to your home. Whether you need a new one or your current walkway is messing up, we’ve got you covered:
- Walkway installation: We can come out and provide you with the options available to you and install a brand new walkway wherever it works best on your property.
- Walkway repair: Some walkways may experience cracks, chipping, and other issues that can impact the look and value of your home. Our repair services are designed to get everything fixed quickly.
- Concrete Sidewalks: This is a good option for many properties, including homes and businesses. A concrete sidewalk can add a number of elements, including safety, accessibility, and more.
- Sidewalk installation: If possible, we’ll install a brand new sidewalk on your property so you can ensure there’s more space for people to walk, ride, or more.
- Sidewalk repair: If you have a sidewalk that’s experiencing problems, such as potholes, lifting, cracks, or more, you may need repairs quickly before even further problems arise.
Our goal is to ensure full client satisfaction. No matter the services you need, trust that we’ll be there to explain your options and get the job done right.
What Is the Average Cost of a Concrete Walkway or Sidewalk?
Unfortunately, it’s difficult to answer this question because the overall price depends on several factors. If you are looking to budget for your walkway or sidewalk, be sure you keep some of the most important factors in mind.
- The size of the job: Of course, the overall cost will often depend on how big of a job you want. Usually, jobs are based on a per square foot basis, so the bigger your project is, the more you can expect to pay.
- The design and material used: In most situations, this is the most expensive thing to consider. You can expect to pay anywhere from $6 to $10 per square foot for the project for a basic project. When you go to a mid-range product, the price increases, and you can expect to pay anywhere from $8 to $12 per square foot. For higher-end projects, the cost can go higher than $12 per square foot, and these numbers add up quickly.
If you are unsure what you should budget for, some quick calculations can help you. For instance, you can measure the square footage of your walkway or sidewalk (length times width) and multiply that by $12 for high-end or less for lower-end projects. You should also consider the cost of labor to have a professional come out to do the job. A simple mistake can cause you to experience further problems, and you’d have to pay for repairs and more down the road.
Why Is it Best to Hire a Professional?
While there are some things that you can do around your home on your own, for large projects, it’s usually best to rely on a professional to help you get the job done. Keep in mind. A professional knows the best materials to use, the best way to ensure durability, and more. Even more, you don’t want to run into a problem down the road because of something you may have done incorrectly. In this situation, you may pay even more down the road for repairs or replacements than you would have paid to have the professional install the sidewalk or walkway, to begin with.
At Delray Beach Concrete Contractor, we work hard to provide the highest level of care and respect when working around your property. We aim to provide you with support, knowledge, and more to ensure you are completely satisfied when you need concrete walkways or sidewalks in Delray Beach. We’re your neighbor, and we’re ready to be there for you when you need us most.
Call us today to get the schedule of your service.