If you have a lot of square footage at your property in Delray Beach, a concrete patio may be one of the most beneficial additions. When you talk about selling points for a home, many people discuss the need for a spot to entertain their guests. With a concrete patio, you can add so much to your property. However, it’s essential to get an experienced and knowledgeable team on your side to get the job done right. Whether you need repair or replacement, our team of Delray Beach concrete patio experts has got you covered.
At Delray Beach Concrete Contractor, we have significant experience helping those in need. From start to finish, we always treat you and your property with respect. We’re not focused on coming and in and getting the job done fast. We want to make sure you are delighted with the quality of the project for years to come. We care about you as our neighbor, so you can be sure that we will always work with your needs in mind.
What Is the Average Cost of a Concrete Patio?
Like any situation, the amount you can expect to pay for concrete patio work is always dependent on your needs—the larger and the more complicated your project, the more you can expect to pay. In general, a new concrete patio can cost you about $9 to $25 per square foot. For repairs, the cost can depend on the problem that you encounter. For instance, a small crack may not cost nearly as much as multiple holes in the concrete.
Here are a few other things that can dictate the cost of your concrete patio:
- Design work: If you want your concrete patio to have design work, you can expect to pay more as it takes more time to ensure the design looks right.
- Size of the project: Some patios are small, not so much for entertaining. However, for those wanting to create a large patio area, it can cost a lot more.
- The severity of the problems: The bigger your current issues are, the more likely you are going to pay for repairs. While a small crack may only cost a smaller amount to fix, filling in a larger section or fixing separation in your patio will be more expensive.
It helps to have someone on your side who is ready to provide you with the repairs or installation you need.
Why Replace or Repair a Concrete Patio?
For many homeowners, it’s crucial to know when to repair or replace a concrete patio. These are both options that people have if they already have a patio, but something begins to go wrong. There are times that it’s better to repair the patio and others when replacement is more necessary. Here are some things to consider:
- When to repair: If you have only a few small problems that can be fixed relatively quickly, it’s best to perform repairs instead of replacing your entire patio. For instance, if you have a small crack or chip in the concrete, it can typically be fixed relatively simply without much else needing to be completed.
- When to replace: If you find the materials of your patio crumbling and breaking down, it may be in your best interests to replace your patio completely. Similarly, if you find that you constantly have to repair your patio and it costs you money, replacing the patio completely to be more durable is in your best interest.
If you want to repair or replace, be sure you know what option works best for you so that you can get through the process as seamlessly as possible.
Should I Get a Concrete Patio or Pavers?
When you want a new patio, you have options when it comes to your materials. Many property owners choose pavers over concrete patios and vice versa. It always depends on the property owner to determine what the best option is for them. It is helpful to speak with a professional who can help you choose the most durable and appealing option available to you. Don’t choose until you have had a chance to get the right information and do research that suits your needs.
At Delray Beach Concrete Contractor, we work hard every time our customers need us. We have been a staple in the community, and we treat every customer and their property with the care and respect they deserve. When you need help with a concrete patio, you can trust that our team will work for you and provide you with excellent service for which we have earned a strong reputation. We’re ready to help with repairs, replacement, or installation of your concrete patio in Delray Beach.
Call us today and learn about your options and how we can help you.